|Molecular Modeling and Drug Design||
Creative Suite2 is now available for FREE download for both PC and Mac from the official site. Photoshop CS2 and Acrobat Professional 8 are included. Each software package can be also individually downloaded.
If you want to create a picture from a pdf file, the biggest problem is how to retain the resolution the pdf to the resulting image. Simple copy/paste from the PDF to Word won't give the best results.
I have found that the best solution is to:
1. Select the area you want to copy with the "Take a snapshot" Tool
2. Enlarge the magnification up to 400%
3. Copy the area you have marked
4. Open powerpoint
5. Paste the area inside a blank powerpoint slide
6. Click on the image inside powerpoint (it might look truncated but it doesn't matter)
7. Save As -> Picture
8. Insert as picture into Word or any other program.
1. Open the pdf file
2. File -> Print
3. Select the pages you want to save from your pdf file
4. Select print to file instead of the printer
5. Provide a filename
6. Click Print
Alexis, Giannis, Melina, Sofia, Eleftheria, Isidora, Zoi, Dimitris, Michalis, Themis, George, Aspasia, Zoe
lab group members!
Click to set custom HTML